Salt River Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where are some of the better locations to dive the river? What are the shortest access points?

Anybody take a scooter in there? Thought about having a little fun with my UV-18.

I could see that being fun! haha..

Also, I didn't end up making it out there today. Plan is to go tomorrow morning and puddle around instead. So, no report for today.

---------- Post added June 3rd, 2015 at 10:45 PM ----------

Went out today. Popped in above the Blue Point bridge, just below the small rapids and swam back and forth across the shallows looking for loot today.. Water was decent temp, didn't need a suit. I swam it past the bridge and around the bend and got out and hiked it back to the parking lot. Took me about an hour to swim maybe. Enough to get a little burn on my back. Didn't find much. Water was decently clear, for being the salt river... saw some fish, some crawdad, and tons of aluminum and sunglasses. Had a good time. If anyone wants to head out there, let me know. I'm mostly available during the week though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom