Sabang, Hotel Atlantis... return to paradise!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
9/1-11/06 and we just got back.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/doc_adelman/my_photos

The Hotel Atlantis has taken yet another step in the realm of perfection. Warren is the new Chef who takes his role in great seriousness- leading "Tokos" restaurant with haute cuisine, wasted on the likes of us divers! The taste and presentation were marvelous indeed!

The Hotel property is idyllic and captivating. The in-house dive op once again performed flawlessly. They treated us mere recreational divers like adults and let us dawdle for 75 minutes... one night dive was 90 minutes. They also catered to the metal head harware junkies and gas blenders of our group. Thank you Matt!

We dive a lot of places each year, and I go back to very few. This is one that we will return to again and again.

It's just that 22 hour on-my-@ss-in-a-plane thing! :shakehead Where does Philippine airlines get such great food and service, yet five such lousy in-flight movies?

RoatanMan:
9/1-11/06 and we just got back.

It's just that 22 hour on-my-@ss-in-a-plane thing! :shakehead Where does Philippine airlines get such great food and service, yet five such lousy in-flight movies?

great to know you had fun again doc! toko's...i've got to do toko's sometime :D

regarding the in-flight movies of PAL...you're really better off sleeping :eyebrow:

it seems there was a nudi convention while you were there huh. nice shots doc.

Always glad to go back to PG, nice place. Next time try flying Cathay Pacific via Hong Kong. You will never go back to PAL.

wow first time I've heard such high praises for PAL's inflight meals!!!

Glad you had a great time in PG!

We are looking forward to eating there in November!! It looks like "dining experience" that can't be missed when in PG.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom