Trip Report North Sulawesi July-August 2022 - Black Sand Dive Resort and Gangga Island Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is an option to submit that to the PeduliLindungi app where I did submit photos of my card (but just shows pending ). Didn’t know if this will come back approved or not (sounds like wait times have varied from 1-2 weeks. Was kind of afraid two weeks from now they would tell me I submitted wrong thing .
Don't rely on it : I had to wait a month before I got a message back saying "wrong date" or something like that. ... and I was already in Indonesia for a week.
but I was a little worried about my flight from Jakarta to Sorong and back if I didn’t have the app working
Nope, they will ask you the certs for domestic flights (if they do, I was asked for them in Bali while they didn't ask for anything in Kupang).

With the paper vaccine certs, are you just talking about your certification card from the US (or wherever )? I have that obviously
Personally : paper prints of the EU certs that show QR codes.

Back
Top Bottom