S.E Florida recomendations please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eowens

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I would appreciate any advise about shore/boat diving in the Vero Beach to Riviera Beach area.My daughter and I SCUBA dive but Mom and son do not(yet). I would like to get any recomendatoions for hotels on the beach that are near good shore diving and/or snorkeling so my son could snorkle with us and my bride could enjoy the sun and a good book.Also,any boat/shop recomendations for drift or reef diving.My daughter is a "newbie" and I have been diving for 20+ years.This will be her first saltwater diving experience.Been diving the springs near High Springs lately.

Thanks in advance.

Big Ev.

I work off a boat in Riviera Beach and would love to have Y'all come down for a dive with us. As for Vero and south, the only real nice place to dive would be in Jupiter. You, being a well seasoned diver what love it, but it's much to advance for your newbie daughter (deeper water, stronger currents).

For shore diving, Fort Lauderdale is my first choice. Absolutely gorgeous and there's always a few conch haning out down there too.

If you'd like more info on my boat, send me a pm and I'll get y'all hooked up. As for hotels, we actually go through a very nice one for our out-of-towners. If there's room on the boat, we might consider having your son and wife come along as bubble watchers. If the sea is calm, Captain Mike will open up the pool while we're diving for your son to snorkel around, and your wife is always welcome to layout on the bow with her book to catch some rays..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom