S & D's new scoot..........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The captain has told me to find a young woman to suragate for a few weeks.....:D
gotta love the Captain!
We shall see, if the weather report(ya! like they get it right, at least according to H2Andy:D) looks promising, maybe next Saturday, we should go to the Seatiger, bring the stage bottles, eh?

I'll talk to the neighbors kids and see if she/he want to beat(i mean watch) the kids for me!

Count me in... Maybe I'll even strap on my "modern" doubles. However they are ugly, hopefully you can get over that.

man!.. you go shore diving for a few hours (with lonnie & chance +8)...
and you miss all these outrageous threads :eyebrow:

fishb0y:
.. he was distracted by VBlueV's "Jeepney-Doubles"
yes, i was forced to use rental doubles yesterday.. because some "MOR-ROAN" couldn't figure out how to assemble their own doubles and ruined a brand new set of doubles-bands..
then, tried to pawn off the busted up set to someone else..

fishb0y:
Count me in... Maybe I'll even strap on my "modern" doubles..
really!.. are you gonna wear a wing too?! :11:

VBlueV:
yes, i was forced to use rental doubles yesterday.. because some "MOR-ROAN" couldn't figure out how to assemble their own doubles and ruined a brand new set of doubles-bands..
then, tried to pawn off the busted up set to someone else..
Alright, I'll bite... WHAT?!?:rofl3:

So when are we going to see some Monkey Diving Videos, Hawaiian Style???

Back
Top Bottom