S & D's new scoot..........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You've got the Crazy-eye Sherm... see what happens when you stare at J.J's gear in the direct sunlight.

Nice newsletter...now where do I hide from the "Hey who certified these fools...I wanna do that to" onslaught.

And no, I dont want your HP 80s they arent pretty.

Hey I did that on purpose... I hear my nemesis wants to sign up for your next class!

I thought the gloves on the feet was a new GUE directive!I wonder if Vblue already sent his bladder to the "dry Cleaners" for pressing.................:D

Kidspot, this is nothing... I feel sorry for the poor guy that was on the boat with us yesterday... I'm not sure if he'll ever get in the water again!

mrjimboalaska:
I thought the gloves on the feet was a new GUE directive!I wonder if Vblue already sent his bladder to the "dry Cleaners" for pressing.................:D

It is! It is, for redundancy purposes booties have now been replaced with gloves. A new skill has been added to the Basic 5, remove and replace gloves while maintaining +/- 3 inches in a horizontal position in the water column. Hence we have the "Basic 6" now. This obviously also changes the "head to toes"..."Fins...check...1 pair of large redundant gloves under fins...check"..

fishb0y:
Why didn't you film when he crashed the x-scoot into a coral head displacing a family of octopus? Actually it wasn't Sherm's fault... he was distracted by J.J's "Jeepney-Doubles" causing him to go spiraling out of control. Luckily Sherm was wearing his gloves on his feet, so he was able to walk the x-scoot across the coral to safety.

S&D, have you called DAN yet on the uncontrolled spiral? The rapid change of depth may have caused a deco-hit... you better hurry so you don't die a painful death (BTW... I get the x-scoot in the will, right?)

He wasn't kidding...

glovesonfeet.jpg

Man,
I bet it is FLAT out there today, and with the wife gone I am going to be dry for 3 weeks....anyone want 2 kids for 3 weeks???????? I only wish they were old enough to trust on the boat by themselves............damn, might have to start the Captain a little EARLY today.....

Kara said she would watch your kids for a day...so there is hope...

Doesn't matter... I'm stuck at work today. The amazing thing is, when I got home yesterday, my wife WASN'T mad at me!!!

Back
Top Bottom