Rule 6 violation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vladimir

The Voice of Reason
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I went a little stir crazy yesterday, so I invented an errand to get out of the house. I needed a cheese grater for the aged parmesan from Dean & Deluca in my fridge. So I walked up to Crate& Barrel in the rain/mist that persisted all day. I took my little paper shopping bag and walked home. About two blocks from home the bag soaked through and broke, so I carried the cheese grater--too big for my pocket--the rest of the way. It didn't bother me that I looked like a drowned rat carrying a cheese grater through lower Manhattan; after all, who are you gonna see anyway?

Halle Berry, that's who. Standing under the awning at the entrance to my building, Halle Berry smiled (laughed?) at the soaking wet guy carrying a cheese grater. She and Bruce Willis are filming "The Perfect Stranger" out front.

I'm going out this morning to buy some gear or something cool like that. You never know who you might see.:D

You should have offered to grate her cheese.

So rule #6 was totally shot to he$$. Glad you had a rainbow at the end of your shopping trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom