Rugby World Cup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm really surprised the U.S. has done as relatively well as it has. Losing 25-21 to Samoa is no small feat, and at least they have been competitive in these matches. Maybe there is a little hope for USA Rugby after all.
Well if they stopped playing that sissy game with all the padding and commercial breaks every few seconds, there's no reason why they shouldn't be good at it! :mooner:

They won't though - heaven forbid they play a team sport invented elsewhere!!! :D

Kim:
AirOne:
May I say that your german is much better than Kim's french ?
icosm14.gif

Now that surprises me!
eyebrow.gif

Really ? You teach english/japanese, don't you ?

Ah bollocks.... just heard the England - Tonga result before I saw the match!! Oh well at least we won! :D

The Aussies in the quarters huh?

Well that should be a piece of piss! :mooner: :rofl3:

Game on!

Do they still well sleep down there ? :D
I'm not quite sure what you mean? The Aussies?

If that's the case I dunno. I'm sure they'd hate the embarrassment of losing twice in a row in a world cup to England! :D But they never think they're gonna lose anyway - so it's ALWAYS an embarrassment! :rofl3:
England IS playing better now though. Even in my perennially British pessimistic outlook when it comes to sport.......who knows WHAT might happen.

It would be sooooooo cool!!!! :D

Whatever though. Marmite will ALWAYS be better than Vegemite - just as the Rolling Stones will ALWAYS be better than Men At Work.

Some things are just true! :wink:

Yes, sorry ( I need a good english teacher...:eyebrow:)
So, the Aussies for you and ( probably) the blacks for us :11:...I'm not sleeping really wel at the moment...

The Englsh against the Aussie.

Lets call it a grudge match.

One thing you do not do is piss off your opposition.

You can say the Aussies are pissed off since 2003.

Let's win against Canada first. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom