Rugby World Cup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Azza:
Hey Air One...It reminds me of something as well but it aint happening this year
04.gif

HEY AZZA
ONE MORE TIME !!!

We have been unlucky on the kicks, and may I say, very lucky with the referee (second try).
What a match, we won against the best team in the world !

AMAZING !!!!
Now, we have to play against our best enemys, it's gonna be tough...very tough, as usely.
Good luck Kim ! :)

France 20 - New Zealand 18

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Oh my..........

I predict great gnashing of gums and heads a-rolling down under today!! :D

I can't imagine the Springboks blowing it today though...... although who can tell.

I still think that they're the team to beat though.

France vs England? Oh well......at least we know each other quite well. Maybe we can use one of the Aussie or Kiwi heads for a ball! :wink: I bet they'll have a few spare! :D

Lets kill that ****ing ref and use his head for a ball...it was a ****ing forward pass....

So Oz and Nz are gone!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Only one team left now!

it was a ****ing forward pass....

It was, no doubt about it, but very short and difficult to see from the field. The referee is in the game, his faults also.
There is always something to say after a close score match.
I can understand what you're feeling now :)( it happened to me soooooo many times !)

Only one team left now!

Thank you, thank you : it's too much, but I really think that the English have a chance ! :D
(It was a little bit tough against the Fidjians wasn't it :eyebrow:? You will have another game with Argentina, believe me !)

Maybe we can use one of the Aussie or Kiwi heads for a ball!
03.gif

No way :no: they are not solid enough...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom