Rudeness at Joe's Quarry by another lds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ICYMAN

It sounds like this lady needed a big strong marine to pick her up and toss her off the end of the dock.

Well the tubes have been moved to about 35 feet of water. There was a lady on the bank who was real happy to see them moved. Maybe everyone can resume being friendly now.

DavidPT40:
Well the tubes have been moved to about 35 feet of water. There was a lady on the bank who was real happy to see them moved. Maybe everyone can resume being friendly now.

Well that will put the tubes in the "cold" water. :06: Not many folks will go there now. Such a shame because the tubes were a good place to get people thinking about where their fins were in relation to everything else. It was also a good place for students and new divers to see the results of good finning technique.

Landlocked---How was the light bar broken??

Land Locked:
The front lenses were busted out and the light socket wiring is just lying there. Ignorant B$, what good purpose did that serve?
Some people are just jerks. A few weeks ago someone went along and just pushed over some of the gargoyles too. I've also been out on a weekday to find the water fountain on the platform which I had to push off (and screw up the viz) to make room for my students.

ZoCrowes255:
Some people are just jerks. A few weeks ago someone went along and just pushed over some of the gargoyles too. I've also been out on a weekday to find the water fountain on the platform which I had to push off (and screw up the viz) to make room for my students.

Goes right along with a thread up in the Whine and cheese section about lack of respect. Too many people these days are self centered, immature, irresponsible jacka$$es who feel they have an inherent right to destroy other peoples stuff.

I noticed the fountain had moved and was lying by the platform, explains that. Wish we could catch them, I'm sure Joe would give them a once over after we were done with them. Any of our fine men/women in Blue on this forum? Anyway to get another light bar? I would donate my time to help to replace it, besides it would give me a good chance to try out the new camera and log something interesting in the dive log.

Land Locked:
I noticed the fountain had moved and was lying by the platform, explains that. Wish we could catch them, I'm sure Joe would give them a once over after we were done with them. Any of our fine men/women in Blue on this forum? Anyway to get another light bar? I would donate my time to help to replace it, besides it would give me a good chance to try out the new camera and log something interesting in the dive log.

I will tell my father-in-law he is the one who helped put the car in there and I don't think he has been out there since he was certifying me but I will let him know the light bar is broken and maybe he can do something about it. It was on there when we went in July.

Thanks

ZoCrowes255:

Yeah... I've seen people messing with some of the boats, tugging at parts... and others just going along knocking rocks down inclines causing couds of silt. All I can do is shake my head. :58: Also, I did notice that the red and blue lights on top of the cop car were messed up is that what you all are talking about. That's not cool, because I think that's one of the coolest things down there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom