Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Derek S:
Ain't that the truth. With no surgeries planned, I hope to at least double, if not triple the number of dives I logged last year.

I didn't have any surgeries planned last year............God had different plans :wink:

It shouldn't be to hard for either of us to double or triple last years logged dives!! :D

Once it warms up a little Discover Diving does a weekly drift dive in the Niagara River on Wednesday night.
No reason it couldn't be done now though. They do it at Isleview Park.
I'll start a thread to see if we can get a group together!!

HEY DEREK!!
Derek S has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Hey Chris, welcome to the southern side of Lake Ontario!

Tavi:
HEY DEREK!!
Derek S has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Inbox is cleared. Sowwy...:D

Hi Chris!!! Glad you found us!! --Heather.

hnladue:
Hi Chris!!! Glad you found us!! --Heather.

Glad I found you guys too!

I can't imagine how hard it would be without Scubaboard.

I've used the board when going on holidays to the East Coast and managed to hook up on dives that way: finding sites, recomendations for dive shops and even buddys.

Made lots of local friends too.:lilbunny:

Looking forward to more great diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom