Rocky Mountain Oysters dive at the Blue Hole, Oct. 20-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tjack

Contributor
Reaction score
Taos, New Mexico and Georgian Bay, Ontario
# of dives
500 - 999
Calling all divers.

A Rocky Mountain Oysters gathering at the Blue Hole is way overdue.

How about Oct. 20-22 ?

All are welcome, Divedoggie and Tjack are in so far, who else?

Lets make it happen, T

Works for me, either Sat or Sun.

Lets discuss the most important thing first. Can we plan a time or place to chow down? I don't care if its pot luck or one of the local establishments, but it would be real fun to be in the same place, same time. The last couple of times I missed the group by a couple of hours one way or the other.

that is a Sat-Mon, correct?
We might be in for the Sunday, not sure yet.

robin

Yes, those dates run through Monday.
It seems likely that most people will be there on either Saturday or Sunday(20-21). Grilling and hanging out Saturday afternoon...followed later by night dive and Joseph's? It will be interesting to see everyone's latest toys and hear their stories. However, grilling and stories are just as good on Sunday!
Personally, I need to teach through Monday, which is why I mentioned 20-22.

I just spoke with RonFrank and we are planning on heading down Friday Oct, 19 returning Sun. the 21st.

Probably do an evening dive Friday then all day Sat. possibly dive in the morning Sun. as well

Who else is in?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom