Rocky Mountain Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knotical:
There were a few good suggestions in the “moving back to Colorado” thread, but to my mind, none tops RockyMtnOysters. luvit !

I've been called worse......
Rocky Mtn Oysters - "Divers with Altitude"

We have more than enough people, and I will therefore send in a request. When I do, I need to include a name. I will give us another day to discuss, or I will go with the bull testicles.

Looking at the names of the other clubs, they are all spelled out, so I suggest changing RockyMtnOysters ever so slightly to Rocky Mountain Oysters.

boulderjohn:
We have more than enough people, and I will therefore send in a request. When I do, I need to include a name. I will give us another day to discuss, or I will go with the bull testicles.

I say go for it.

I submitted the information, and I was assured that we are a go! It may take a couple of days, but we are a club.

Sounds like a great excuse to drink beer and talk about diving. Actually, I already do that. But I've never been in a club before. If you got room for one more, count me in.
Thanks, Ray.

bottomdweller:
Sounds like a great excuse to drink beer and talk about diving. Actually, I already do that. But I've never been in a club before. If you got room for one more, count me in.
Thanks, Ray.

I seriously doubt that there is a member limit to begin with, but even if there were one, I am pretty sure we aren't close. Welcome aboard!

I have been out for a while but just caught up on the thread. Club Sounds good. The name sounds good. The people sound good. Drinking beer and talking about diving sound great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom