• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Rocky Mountain Diving

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by boulderjohn, Jan 15, 2005.

1. CON8IV

CON8IV Divemaster

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Hey all,

Just got the message Wijbrandus left me about 11 days ago. Thanks for the heads-up. I have grill I could bring. Do we need anything else and is this thing still on? It's been a while since I have dove and I'm READY! Here's looking forward to meeting all of you.

2. Wijbrandus

Wijbrandus Manta Ray

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Game on.

I'm trying to round up some others too.

3. mholmes

mholmes Solo Diver

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    :soapbox: I know what you mean about this. Last summer just after open water certification several of us went to Carter Lake for two days of diving with our instructor for a rec dive. Because our instructor used his instructor's card they almost didn't let us dive. I almost wish they hadn't, I left a fin in the muck one day (looked for about two hours and couldn't find it). The second day I had a new pair of fins and it really went much better.
    Be careful if you go to Carter Lake, don't learn anything new or you have to pay for instruction time there.
    :soapbox:

I prefer warm water and salt water for my diving anyway but I will keep looking to see if there is some more interesting local diving.

Mike