Rockport…it begins again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A friend of mine suggested if those 6 residents do indeed own the beach, street, and land - they should owe a lot in back taxes. :whistling:

This will never end. As I've posted before I've encountered hostility towards divers there during the 1980's.

In RI nobody owns anything below the HIGH water mark. If you walk in the water thru someone's "private" beach on the ocean they have no legal recourse to stop you. If you walk in the sand below the high water mark, the same.

"She pointed to a recent concert at the bandstand, where the band changed the lyrics to “This Land Is Your Land” to include Back Beach." lol

They also should realize the amount of money non locals spend when they visit the beaches. Divers are a small part of visitors but this has never been about divers. They just started with divers because it is smallest percentage to test out exclusions with.

Divide and conquer, it's always been very popular, and these days it works so well because there enough corrupt and gullible people in and out of the system to make it work so well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom