Rockport…it begins again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Because it is no longer a school, the suit argues, the land should revert to the current property owners." Well, dang open up a school then, a diving school.

I don't think there are enough people here that actually know the constitution. Massholes are throughly brainwashed.

I don't think there are enough people here that actually know the constitution. Massholes are throughly brainwashed.

They have a recent past history, about 50 years of voting for people that openly campaign on a platform of denying them their rights. The revolution got hot in MA and now they support the counter revolution. Massholes. Now some of them have convinced themselves they personally own part of the ocean. Is anyone really surprised?

They have a recent past history, about 50 years of voting for people that openly campaign on a platform of denying them their rights. The revolution got hot in MA and now they support the counter revolution. Massholes. Now some of them have convinced themselves they personally own part of the ocean. Is anyone really surprised?

Not just Mass. Same f$#@!! thing happens in Maine. We've been fighting some of the same peeps up there for years too.

Not just Mass. Same f$#@!! thing happens in Maine. We've been fighting some of the same peeps up there for years too.

I hear ya! How about VT what a puzzle that state is! Southern NH is lost. RI is no model of freedom either but of nearby choices CT or MA I'll stand pat in Rouges Island for now.

I hear ya! How about VT what a puzzle that state is! Southern NH is lost. RI is no model of freedom either but of nearby choices CT or MA I'll stand pat in Rouges Island for now.
But Vermont has no coastline…

But Vermont has no coastline…

But Vermont has no coastline…yet, climate change is coming!!

But Vermont has no coastline…yet, climate change is coming!!

I looked up the prophecy of a great earth quake that is supposed to happen in the future. Much of NE will fall off and be underwater. Looked at the new formation of the east coast... I will be living on waterfront property! You all are invited to dive off my property if you can wait long enough. :)

I looked up the prophecy of a great earth quake that is supposed to happen in the future. Much of NE will fall off and be underwater. Looked at the new formation of the east coast... I will be living on waterfront property! You all are invited to dive off my property if you can wait long enough. :)

I thought that was California that was supposed fall off in a earthquake

None of it comes true anyway. We were all suppose to be dead from starvation brought on by the overpopulation of the coming 3 billion people. The Jupiter Effect was going to cause the earth to self destruct from the gravital forces when all the planets aligned, well they, did long ago and here we are. Forty years ago we had a coming ice age then the planet was warming up now the climate is changing not hot, not cold, ?changing? and it's going to be the end of humanity.:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom