Rockport 8/23 evening? (oops, not 8/30)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cekberg

Registered
Reaction score
[Oops, I posted another thread asking about the wrong Monday! I'll close it.]

Anyone interested in meeting up for a dive or two after work on Monday? I could skip out of work a little early and get up to Cape Ann by 6:00-6:30.

Alternately, anyone know of any groups going out then that I could join up with?

Thanks,
Chris

I'll go. I actually posted in another thread that I have a 2 week vocation and I want to dive as much as possible. Just blew a whole bunch of money on all new equipment and want to make sure I get my money's worth. :wink:

Plus it looks like my weekend diving is not going happen - it will be raining badly on Saturday.

OK, how about we meet at the Burger King on 128 near Beverly? It's tough to guess how bad traffic will be, but I'll try to be there around 6:15 PM.

If anyone else wants to join us, either just show up, or post something to the thread so we know to wait for you!

Cool.

Btw, I have another dive the following morning with "hurleyskis". That means I won't have to wash and dry my gear, just throw it in the shower overnight. Sweet.

I sent you my cell phone via a private message. Call me whanever you want (except when I'm sleeping :))

Btw, do you work in Natick?

Chebby:
Btw, do you work in Natick?

Nope, but I live there. I'm actually just a few blocks from Mass Diving, making it a more expensive place to live than I originally planned :)

I work in Waltham for a Spanish-turning-Korean internet company.

See you Monday!

See ya Monday. Let's just hope the weather will cooperate. Rain sucks! Especially when it's your first vocation day. :angry2:

Good night dive yesterday on pebble beach and nice meeting you both, Chris and John.

This was actually my first night dive ever. It's really different from a day dive and not a bit scary as I thought it would be. Saw a lot of little snake fishes hiding in rocks. Lots of crab and lobster.

The only big fish we saw were two dead decaying stripers on the bottom with dozens of crab and lobster having a go at it. Lots of little finger size flounders on the bottom. I touched one with my finger and it swam for about a foot and played dead again. I kept doing it and it looked like a jumping frog.

A funny thing happened on my second dive with my new Shockwave II light - the light bulb just fell out of its socket (it's a good thing I had a backup light). I fixed it today, but it seems kinda loose. I'll go back to the store and ask them to give me another one. Also, somehow I lost my dive knife. So if somebody finds a little dive knife on Pebble, please return for a modest reward. Or I can sell you the sheath :)

Back
Top Bottom