Roatan - Where to Stay?/Cocoview houses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our group got back a week ago from CoCoview. What a great place, the people, facility, and diving can not be beat. We went down to the West End for a dive and my wife and I did the dolphin dive at Anthony's Key. Nice place to visit, dives were fun, but I would not want to stay there. The facilities at Anthony's Key were very nice but they cater to a wider group of people. At Covoview, it is divers only. I agree with the other comments, a pool and beach is over rated when there is diving to be done. A week at Cocoview was to short, I wished we stayed longer. We were on the Red Boat with Capt Dave and Osmond. Both took very good care of us and were great sports in putting up with a rowdy bunch.

Here's a charity benefit eBay auction for a week's stay at CoCoView's Playa Miguel Beach House

Roatan Honduras Beach House SCUBA Snorkel CoCoView week - eBay (item 170317316904 end time Apr-13-09 11:00:00 PDT)

Runs through 11am (Pacific time) on Monday, April 13th

As I type this, I have just arrived this afternoon at CoCoView and am sitting in the main clubhouse on the computer. It's 9:30 pm and everyone has given up for the night- all I hear is the crahing surf right outside on the fringing reef.

Heaven.

Is Michelle still at the bar? I'm not a big Pina Colada drinker but for some reason they just taste great there! I did the Anthony's Key dolphin thing at the request of my fiance but what really took the cake is when we went out on the boat at Cocoview the next morning and swam with dolphins in the wild. For about an hour. It's amazing how inquisitive they are. I live on the water and see them all the time but it is still amazing to see them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom