Roatan Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheekymonkey

I'm a Goofy Monkey
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am going to be in Roatan diving for a class from May 9th to 16th. Since I already have to book obscenely expensive tickets, I was thinking I might as well make full use of the situation and stay an additional week. I also wouldn't mind meeting some more scubaboard folks, I was at the megadive this weekend and it was excellent.

We are staying at Anthony's key for the week with the group, but the couple of us that are staying afterwords are looking for something much cheaper.

So if anyone could recommend other safe, clean places (no need to be fancy) that would be more affordable it would be much appreciated.

Or if someone is willing to let me and another crash at their place, I would more than happily return the favor for you in Orlando, I may be a college student, but I own my own place and there is room for guests.

Look for something in the West End. One place that comes to mind is Posada Arco Iris. It's right across from the beach and the 2br units each have a double and a twin bed per room. $60/nt. since you'll be there for low season. The market (Woody's) is literally around the corner and there's plenty of food options in all price ranges a short walk away. Coconut Tree Divers/Cabins is another option. I was in the 2BR. cabin, it had two queen beds and a full kitchen plus small sitting area. I think my friends paid around $80-90/nt. total. Some other options in that area: Accommodation on Roatan

Already bought tickets?

24mgs4k.jpg

jioz5s.jpg

24ypdex.jpg

Hey folks sorry I missed the reply. Taca changed my flights around so it was impossible to fly there on them, they ended up refunding me. So my school picked up flights there and back.

I need to book a new flight back, trying to choose a hotel right now. Is shore diving an option out there?

Back
Top Bottom