Roatan December 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, I'm thinking of doing December 24 to January 2, but need a dive buddy/travel companion. Suggestions welcome!

Roatan - December 2011

12/1 - 12/31 - Home Sweet Home - RTBDiver
12/3 - 12/10 - Anthony's Key Resort - Doc Harry & Jackey
12/3 - 12/10 - Anthony's Key Resort - salth2owannabe & Deb
12/23 - 1/3 - Native Sons - awndray
12/31 - 1/1 - Carnival boat - Laurie S.

Roatan - December 2011

12/1 - 12/31 - Home Sweet Home - RTBDiver
12/3 - 12/10 - Anthony's Key Resort - Doc Harry & Jackey
12/3 - 12/10 - Anthony's Key Resort - salth2owannabe & Deb
12/17-12/24 - CoCo View - KTomlinson and CTomlinson
12/23 - 1/3 - Native Sons - awndray
12/31 - 1/1 - Carnival boat - Laurie S.

Annie and Victor going to Cocoview for first time 12/24--12/31. And we're excited.

I will be there the second week in December. I have never been to the Bay Islands before though. Any recommendations on places to dive, companies to dive with, and also where to get certified (I am certified but my ladyfriend is going to get her openwater while we are there).

Contact West End Divers (westenddivers@gmail.com). They are a friendly and professional operation located in the heart of West End. They can both certify your lady friend and take you on some awesome dives. While diving in Roatan, you want to check out Hole in the Wall, The Aguila (a wreck dive) and Texas (a drift dive on the tip of the island). Enjoy!

I'm going there in December sometime. Looking like Coconut Tree Divers. I am interested in taking the DM course. Not sure yet though.Will probably be staying in West End. First time there, anyone have any advise or suggestions? Dive shop, lodging, other.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom