Roatan: AI's vs. ala carte Day Dive Ops? The numbers:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Domino

I agree in town the boats can be a bit of a cattle truck but what do you expect at 12.50 per dive but i disagree about the resorts they are not cattle trucks, oh by the way when i did a dive in roatan out of a shop in the west end we had to get in the water to put our equipment on as there wasnt enough room on the boat, so yes i think its the same in Roatan as it is in Utila ...the honest truth you get what you pay for, pay for the resort in Utila or Roatan and get nice big roomy boats go cheap you have got to expect to be crowded at deepblue resort the have a 50 ft boat it was actually one that was bought from coco view and we had 12 divers on ....lots of room

ScubaFriend:
Hi Domino

I agree in town the boats can be a bit of a cattle truck but what do you expect at 12.50 per dive but i disagree about the resorts they are not cattle trucks, oh by the way when i did a dive in roatan out of a shop in the west end we had to get in the water to put our equipment on as there wasnt enough room on the boat, so yes i think its the same in Roatan as it is in Utila ...the honest truth you get what you pay for, pay for the resort in Utila or Roatan and get nice big roomy boats go cheap you have got to expect to be crowded at deepblue resort the have a 50 ft boat it was actually one that was bought from coco view and we had 12 divers on ....lots of room
Well put and I agree. I should have spent the buck's. But it was still a good trip. And yes for the price you do get what you pay for.

Back
Top Bottom