RMO September Meet, Greet and Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah Kevin, I'm psyched about it. The "other" things that we are doing is getting married! :D Which by the way, I'm also psyched about!:D

My soon to be wife's family live in Northern Wisconsin, right on Lake Superior. Normally, we would probably do quite a few dives up there...but with the wedding and all...we'll probably just get a couple of dives in!:)
There are 4 of us who are divers (including my wife), so dives are part of the wedding festivities.

We also figured that Bon Terre is only about 800 miles out of the way, and we're road tripping anyway, so we added it to the itinerary.:rofl3:

I'll take pix!

Kent

Well, congrats!! About time........ :eyebrow:

I heard differing reports on Bon Terre. Some really like it, some didn't. Be interesting to hear your report. Have a blast!!

Bummer James, haven't seen you in like, "Forever"!! :shakehead:

I know! It's been a very slow diving year for me. I've spent the entire year either studying or remodeling my house. I now even have more inspiration to hurry up and get my house sold as the company that I work for announced that they will be closing their Amarillo office sometime within the 3rd quarter of 2009. We need to dive soon!

I know! It's been a very slow diving year for me. I've spent the entire year either studying or remodeling my house. I now even have more inspiration to hurry up and get my house sold as the company that I work for announced that they will be closing their Amarillo office sometime within the 3rd quarter of 2009. We need to dive soon!

Bummer man, sorry you can't make it. We'll have to try and dive again sometime soon. I have been the same way lately, working too much, starting to remodel (with Kevin's help :wink: ), and was sick for 2+ weeks.
Talk to you soon,
Jason

Bummer man, sorry you can't make it. We'll have to try and dive again sometime soon. I have been the same way lately, working too much, starting to remodel (with Kevin's help :wink: ), and was sick for 2+ weeks.
Talk to you soon,
Jason

I'm finally over the cold that I had.. My remodeling has been slow... I gutted my bathroom and put 12'' ceramic tile on the floor and walls around the shower and redoing the trim/walls. It's looking pretty good, but it was a lot of work and not knowing what I was getting myself into when I started doing it. :) I'm about to start painting the outside before it gets cold, then I'm going to hire somebody to do the floor in the kitchen. :D My bathroom floor was a pain in the butt because the people who did it before me had ceramic tile, over plywood over linolium, over asbestos tile. It was thick, there was glue and screws everywhere, and it took me 2 x 8 hour days to remove 25 square foot of flooring. I don't want to relive that moment with the kitchen. :D

We'll definitely have to dive soon. I need a break and need some bottom time. I've only done about 10 dives all year (That's including 3 dives in Lake Merideth with a buddy just to get wet out of desperation). My skin is cracking because it's soo dry. :)

I'm finally over the cold that I had.. My remodeling has been slow... I gutted my bathroom and put 12'' ceramic tile on the floor and walls around the shower and redoing the trim/walls. It's looking pretty good, but it was a lot of work and not knowing what I was getting myself into when I started doing it. :) I'm about to start painting the outside before it gets cold, then I'm going to hire somebody to do the floor in the kitchen. :D My bathroom floor was a pain in the butt because the people who did it before me had ceramic tile, over plywood over linolium, over asbestos tile. It was thick, there was glue and screws everywhere, and it took me 2 x 8 hour days to remove 25 square foot of flooring. I don't want to relive that moment with the kitchen. :D
:)
Ohh, I know the scenario well....... :shakehead:

I wish we could come out this weekend to meet every one and hang out........but we will be stuck here in ABQ with a large OW group for classroom and pool sessions. We will be back over to BH the 27th/28th weekend though.

As a note, we were at BH this past weekend and vis is back like it used to be before they started the draining sessions this summer (for the construction). That said, vis was still pretty good as there were only 2 dive shops each with a dozen students or so. So it was pretty dead both days and never any issues with bad weather or crowds of jumpers! :D It was nice!

robin:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom