Riviera Maya Cave Diving - Under The Jungle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nomad-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
I have just returned from 2 fabulous weeks cave diving between Playa del Carmen and Tulum. 10 days diving, doing Ponderosa, Tajma Ha, Nahoch, Maya Blue, Minotauro, Concha, Chan Hol, Pet Cemetery - Blue Abyss, Tux Kapaxa, and The Pit.

We dived with Natalie Gibb & Vincent Rouquette-cathala from Under The Jungle and I cannot say enough good things about both of them. I found them from recommendations here on Scubaboard, and so wanted to thank the SB community for the recommendation and add my vigorous endorsement too.

Both were awesome divers and guides. Observing them when they had other courses running - they appeared to be fantastic instructors too. Next time we return, we'll definitely dive with them again.

Whilst the diving was the highlight, they both were also great with surface activities : Nat assisted with airport transport and accommodation (and pizzas delivered and waiting for us on arrival after our 28 hour trip - kudos), and sightseeing itineraries for our 2 dry days. Vince was the font of all knowledge and a great teacher on Mayan history and folklore (such as the Aluxes), and trees that were the original source of chewing gum, and even found monkeys in the trees one day for us. We would have missed so many extra experiences without his enthusiasm. I can only mark him a 99.9% hero though as he couldn't find us a Jaguar in the wild - perhaps next time... !

I hope others get to dive with them too, and have as great a time as we did.

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom