RIP Quero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Extremely sad news. I wish I had gotten to know her better. She was an extremely kind and helpful person too. Gave me and all my gear a lift home once... She joked that we might be related because we shared the same last name. She will be greatly missed.

I don't know what to say--was away and just read about it. Condolences to family and freinds. I always enjoyed her informative-- and freindly-- posts. There will be a gap in SB.

Marcia had been my agent for Thailand diving since 2011 and we exchanged hundreds of emails. We always talked about meeting in person, but it never happened. I wish I had made the time. I will miss her. Deepest condolences to her family and her other friends.

I had the pleasure to get to know Marcia. She was a dive mentor, and helped me sort out numerous last minute dive adventures to exotic locales. Its astonishing how many people she managed to impact virtually, and yet she was even more amazing in person. She ways always positive, supportive when you needed help, patient when you were being unreasonable, and direct when you were a bit lost. I never got the chance to actually dive with her. We always talked about finally being able to dive together so she could help me out with my photography but it was always "next time". I can't believe she's gone...

Wow, I only just came across this sad news. I'm literally in shock. I met Marcia in March this year when she organized a liveaboard for me, picked me up, let me use her pool, and ordered parts for me. We talked for a few hours and got on like a house on fire. Marcia was so open and non judgmental and welcomed me like we were long lost friends. She was so kind to me and I will never forget that. I'm am lost for words...go in peace Marcia you will be missed. Can't believe it. A truly sad day. My condolences to her family. With much Aroha...

Simon

I met Marcia only once, diving with her a few days before her last dive. I enjoyed meeting her. Today I met her family and they are a great testament to her.

The sea today was angry. Perhaps mother nature felt it was to soon.

RIP Marcia

That is terrible news. I wish you all the best in the next world, Marcia. Thank you for touching my dive life, be it ever so small. You were a great help and a very nice person.
Jonathan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom