RIP Nathan Esch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

surlytart

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I want to reach Bob Helton or anyone else that knew Nathan Esch through diving.

Nathan and I started diving last summer with out OW and AOW courses. We took nitrox last January.

Nathan was the driver in a fatal rollover in Nevada last Saturday on his way to a camping trip. He sustained severe brain injuries and was unable to recover. On the night of July third he breathed his last in Reno.

Nathan was 30 years old and is survived by an extensive family, including two young children, and a host of good friends.

Nathan loved to dive. He was irrepressable both in and out of the water. He never got to dive a wreck or explore tropical waters, but he loved the underwater world with a passion.

I could write for hours about my dive buddy and friend. My condolences to anyone else who knew him.

Deep diving, Nathan.

I just wanted to say how sorry I was to read this post! Bob is one of my best freinds and dive mentor, and I remember both of you from a nitrox class that he taught you. My condolinces to his family.

Jason M

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom