Rip cord resistance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott:

Thanks for helping Jason out.

Also. You may have stumbled upon a great marketing breakthrough. The first BC for lefties!! Market diversification rules.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I picked the BC up. Loaded it with weights and the ripcord system works great. Heading out to dive with it in the beginning of March. Can't wait! Thanks Scott and Zeagle!

Unreal...

Thoroughly impressed, Scott... If I was not already a Zeagle customer, I'd become one on principle alone...

Jason,

My best advice is to find a store that has one and try it. I don't think it should be an issue....but you should try it first to make sure!

If it doesn't work for you, please let me know and we will custom make you one that pulls from the opposite direction...just have the Zeagle dealer you choose to use contact me. No extra charge needed....

Thanks for your service to our country.

Scott

Wow...let me add to the thoughts...as a vet, thanks so much for your consideration in this matter. It never fails to touch me when someone or some company makes this sort of effort. I have traveled a great deal in the last 5 years and I came home from Singapore and after landing in Atlanta was walking out of the secure area with some troopers from Desert Storm in front of me, and they got a very LOUD ovation from the crowd waiting for the people they were meeting from various flights. Things have changed from when I was in....where you were regarded with indifference or more often some level of distain unless it was another vet.

Thanks so much for your gesture...and yes, I have and dive a Zeagle 911!

SlowRain
7th Group SF &
Company C, 2nd/75th Ranger Bn.

PS...Jason...if you want I have and would be honored to send you a colored Special Forces unit patch with the Airborne Rocker as well as a colored 2nd/75th Ranger patch...as well as the Black and Gold Ranger tab....if you want them...consider them yours.

While Jason has certainly earned special recognition, this is NOT special treatment from Scott. This is Zeagles standard of customer service. As I mentioned earlier, I have had 2 non-standard BCs made by zeagle for customers who were older civilians with medical problems, but the folks at Zeagle didn't ask who it was for or why they needed it. They asked what do you need, said no problem, and shipped it inside a week at the normal price.

Zeagle is the best!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom