Rip cord resistance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the kind words and advice. I went to the local dive shop and checked out the rip cord and decided to take Scott's offer to have the draw reversed. It felt safer and quicker to have it as a cross draw.

thanks again.

Jason

Scott (and Zeagle), you make me so proud to wear my Zeagle BC and regulator!! You have a customer and fan for life.

Jason, your sacrifice is not lost on people like me and my admiration and respect for you is unmeasurable.

And, Scott . . .
. . . if Jason was in the Army, sew his unit patch on the B/C.

the K

I was in the Third Infantry Division (Iron Fist of the XVIII Corps). A patch would be super cool. Scott, do you needed me to send you one? I'm pretty sure i have some subdued or desert subdued around here...

Jason,

I would deem it an honor if you would allow me to send him a 3rd "Marne" patch.

the K (1st Cav. Div.)

It doesn't matter to me who sends the patch (or patches). We can easily put two on the vest - one on each side of the utility pocket.

Send them to:

Zeagle Systems, Inc.
ATTN: SCOTT
37150 Chancey Rd.
Zephyrhills, FL 33541

Jason - this will hold up the production of the vest a few days, since we need to wait for those patches...is that ok with you??

Here you go, Jason....

2262781379_f4021198f9.jpg

2262781381_820030201b.jpg

Hope this is what you were expecting....

:)

Back
Top Bottom