Rio Apon Tug Offshore GA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great shots!
I'm going to have to get of my big butt, get down to Tybee and go diving with you guys.

Come on down...there's always room for one more.

The water temp was a mild 79.3 degrees, perfect for dive skin only. But as you can see from the pics...some just went in bathing suits.

Tybee is one of my favorite places on earth.

Who's a good charter to dive with out of Savanny?

Looks like ya'll had a great day. Thanks for sharing the photos!

Andrea,
Give me a shout next time you guys are putting a trip together, please!!

Can you give me some basic data on the dive - depth, temp, etc.?

I sure will...I'll send an email...or send me an email with your number. My email is andrea@savannahscuba.net We're trying to get back out in the next couple of weeks.

Basic data....

To start it was a beautiful sunny day...seas were calm...but moreso in between dives. The water temp was a warm 79.3, perfect for a skin only, which is what most of us wore, except for a couple of men who wore bathing suits only. Vis was 40 plus...at the wreck...depth was about 65-69 feet. The currents were kicking! This is a good wreck for spearfishing, because there is tons of sea life, as you can see from the clips. Our spearfishermen came up with quite a few fish. Also a great spot for u/w photography, or just checking things out. You can penetrate this wreck, but since I didn't have my light on me...I chose not to do so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom