Ring of Fire September 9-19, 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of my buddy wouldn’t be able to make it. Now I have a spot open for $1133 discount.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM.

Hi, is there still a spot free? Is this spot share accommodation with a female or male?

There is an interested diver inquiring more info. I'll check with Bluewater Travel if he has made a deposit. If he has not then you can have the spot. First come first serve. Whoever make the deposit first gets the spot. Either way I'll post it here the latest status in a couple of days.

We can arrange the free spot for either a man or a woman. Here is the situation, the spot (in cabin C2, on upper deck, as shown in the cabin layout picture, below) that is currently open is for a couple whose the female wouldn't be able to make it. That queen bed can be rearranged into 2 single beds. If a man will join the group, then he will be in Cabin C2. If a woman will join the group, she will share cabin C6 (which already has 2 single beds) with another female. That cabin C6 (also in the upper deck) is currently set for 2 females. One of them is the sister of the couple. She would gladly move out of cabin C6 and share cabin C2 with her brother.

Another option is you take a single supplement for additional $600 (only 10% more than the cost of double occupancy cabin). Then you can get the whole 20 square meter en-suite cabin for yourself. :)

9E86C3C8-2304-4E24-9763-038CFF28EE35.jpeg

The guy took the spot, however the Blue Manta Operations Manager confirms that we can add a spot for you. They have 14 cabins to accommodate 18-22 divers. So there are some flexibility there to handle special cases such as this.

Hi all,

Just a quick update, the replacement has been filled up.

Thank you for the inquiries & attention.

Hope to see you all in the future trips!

Cheers
Dan

If you would like to see schooling hammerheads. another place to see them is in Cocos, Costa Rica. I'm setting a trip up for next year:

Gathering a group for Cocos with Argo on 10-20 September 2020

You might also want to check out Tiger Beach, I did a trip this January and it was amazing. Yes it was only one Great Hammerhead but she really put on a show for us. There were multiple 5 minute+ runs where she wasn't out of sight and she would make passes within inches overhead or by side. Those really got my adrenaline pumping. She really gave me a huge jolt when she decided to ram my camera instead of going over me. My heart almost left my chest after that. There are Tiger Sharks there too.

That is so generous of you to share the discount from the free spots. Will be interested in what you think of the trip.

Will watch your posts to see if you have any other similar trips in future.

Back
Top Bottom