Rigging -- Almost Done

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not going to write another long post about how great this set-up is, because enough people have probably already done that.

However, I did want to mention that with the BP/Wing I have found the last BC I'll likely ever own. Having now dived with it today, I can say that it exceeded all my expectations. I've always had pretty good buoyancy control and trim, but this takes you to a whole new level.

Oh yeah, guess it's time to go find that old thread about
zeagle---->Ebay-------->BP/Wing.

Well it sounds like I'm not the only one getting geared up for the spring. I just changed out my 36# wing for a 27# and a STA.

I have been working out this winter and my shoulders are larger than they were last fall. I am having some trouble getting into the chest straps and I either have to adjust them out or streach more. Here's the big question. What is the proper adjustment (tightness) for the chest straps. There has to be some optimum length but I haven't figured it out yet. :doctor:

Tanstaafl once bubbled...
Well it sounds like I'm not the only one getting geared up for the spring. I just changed out my 36# wing for a 27# and a STA.

I have been working out this winter and my shoulders are larger than they were last fall. I am having some trouble getting into the chest straps and I either have to adjust them out or streach more. Here's the big question. What is the proper adjustment (tightness) for the chest straps. There has to be some optimum length but I haven't figured it out yet. :doctor:

Check out this site

http://www.baue.org/images/galleries/view_album.php?set_albumName=equipment

Thanks, that was a great link. After looking at the pictures I remembered seeing the two finger spacing when I set the rig up a year or so ago. Looks like I need to let the straps out a little and do more stretching. It's tough getting old but it beats the alternatives.:D

editited kus I kanit spell.:bang:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom