RI Dive Conditions 7/15-7/16/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hahahahahahaha

and you claim to be from NE
HA!

My family has been in New England for centuries!Ever heard of Begman's Law? That's right I thought not :shakehead Let's say all you chaps follow Bergman's Law and I don't but it's not my fault!

o really?
well what about....
nevermind

Gidds:
My family has been in New England for centuries!Ever heard of Begman's Law? That's right I thought not :shakehead Let's say all you chaps follow Bergman's Law and I don't but it's not my fault!

Yeah fine so I am a 6'3" guy of Northern European descent. Got a problem with that tiny? :D

Gidds:
Fish and inverts? Details man, DETAILS! Are there any new pics if I go snoop on your page? What exactly is wrong with wearing a drysuit in July? I do it :28:

Nothing is wrong with the drysuit.... but a drysuit with a Weezle is just plain crazy.

I just got back from doing Pier 5 after work and the guy I was with was diving a freakin 3/2 wetsuit without a problem in 63 degree water. This guy may actually have more cold resistance than Johnnyseko.

And no, no new pictures. I actually haven't taken my camera diving in ages, but I'll try and bring it out with me this weekend. Ed had his camera though so maybe he'll post a few here later.

RIOceanographer:
I just got back from doing Pier 5 after work and the guy I was with was diving a freakin 3/2 wetsuit without a problem in 63 degree water. This guy may actually have more cold resistance than Johnnyseko.

Ha! I drove by the pier today @6pm looking for any dive flags....dreaming of getting wet. Spent the day at Scarborough. I was joking with my daughter that I may have to put my wetsuit on to actually get in....it is chilly in just a bathing suit!
My cold resistance has gone south since summer hit. I think the hot temps just make the water seem that much colder. Dare I say I like it when the air is colder than the water??

RIOceanographer:
Yeah fine so I am a 6'3" guy of Northern European descent. Got a problem with that tiny? :D

I'm not tiny, I'm medium-sized...Jennifer is tiny :evil: Besides you're too skinny to be following Bergman's Law:mooner:

What a shame that Antifreeze Man has lost his super diver powers, he must be getting old :devil:

Oh were there any lobsters?

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
...those damn navigational skills again. do you ever scare yourself?:D

I know that it freaks me out every once in awhile but there's nobody else I'd rather be following :)

mstudley:
I know that it freaks me out every once in awhile but there's nobody else I'd rather be following :)

Thanks dude!

Now hurry up and get back in the water! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom