Rgbm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

first of all sorry yto been so late but i went to holyday , now i m back
ready to work....arf arf...

everything i' ve read it's interesting , but what i don't get really get is how you can
do less decompression time then haldanian model in practice ? if i m rigth wkpp do
less decompression cose they use a kind of RGBM model .

last thing somebody know were i can download some informations about ?

tanks everyone

acqua:
first of all sorry yto been so late but i went to holyday , now i m back
ready to work....arf arf...

everything i' ve read it's interesting , but what i don't get really get is how you can
do less decompression time then haldanian model in practice ? if i m rigth wkpp do
less decompression cose they use a kind of RGBM model .

last thing somebody know were i can download some informations about ?

tanks everyone
www.wkpp.org

Although the original poster seemed to be looking for a DIR answer, this thread has gone all over the map and far from being a collective DIR answer to the question.

So acqua, if you are looking for a DIR answer, please ask you question again in the DIR forum and state that you are looking for a DIR answer. This way those that find your thread by using the "New Posts" button will realize that it is in the DIR forum. Then we'll try to keep that thread "on topic" if that's what you are looking for.

...and, of course, welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Christian
ScubaBoard Advisor

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom