Review of Orca torch D530, a nice lobster light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a HUGE lobster by your right hand in the picture. We need more lobster reports !!

Funny.... I bought this on sale as it lists on Amazon that it is also a UV Blacklight... but its not....
So sent it back...
then saw your review and watched it to see if I missed something...

ORCATORCH D530 Scuba Dive Light, 395NM LED UV Light Blacklight, 8 Degrees Narrow Beam Angle, Titanium Alloy Side Button Switch, 2 Lighting Modes with Battery Indicator for Underwater 150 Meters Diving​

Funny.... I bought this on sale as it lists on Amazon that it is also a UV Blacklight... but its not....
So sent it back...

ORCATORCH D530 Scuba Dive Light, 395NM LED UV Light Blacklight, 8 Degrees Narrow Beam Angle, Titanium Alloy Side Button Switch, 2 Lighting Modes with Battery Indicator for Underwater 150 Meters Diving​

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. If you purchased on orcatorch Amazon and received the wrong package, please send me the Amazon order number and pictures of the package contents, andI will provide you with a satisfactory solution. :)

This got all fixed by Orcatorch who responded and got it all taken care of.
Light feels very very solid and is VERY VERY bright for UV. Can't wait to try it!
Where should I go?
So sent it back...

PS: Also look forward to trying this for night snorkeling...
I'm happy to help you figure it all out, if you have any questions please contact me again.
Have a nice day~ :heart:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom