Reverse Dive Profile Tables

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SpyderTek

Reaction score
I did some searching on the board and found plently of discussion on the topic but what I was currious about was if anyone had put together a dive table that would assist in calculating reverse profile diving?

I was under the impression that some computers were programmed to adjust themselves for users that wind up diving a reverse profile (either planned or by accident) and therefore I assumed from that that there were some tables somewhere on the topic.

Thanks for any info.

SpyderTek:
and therefore I assumed from that that there were some tables somewhere on the topic.

Thanks for any info.

That is a benefit of the computer, in that it will track your actual dive profile(s) instead of using a square profile based on fixed tables.

Any of the dive profile software programs (VPlanner, GAP, etc) will allow you to plan an actual dive, whatever it is. I haven't screwed with a basic table in quite a while, but it would seem that you could plot your actual depth and time as repetitive dive, whether it was shallower or deeper than your first. Might not be very accurate on RNT though.

MD

Back
Top Bottom