Return to diving, Sunday July 11 @ Porteau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I find going down the boat ramp works best. I park near sailboat, and go from there!
Scooters are for chumps!

I am up for any kind of diving Sunday. Porteau, Whytecliff, Kelvin, whichever. Stuart has only 2 less dives than me now, and I can't let him catch up to me, as we race to 200 dives!

:crafty: :crafty: :crafty:

Sorry, I have to work otherwise I'd love to go. The vis was nice under 15ft @ high tide the other day. I'd say 25ft. 15-0ft 0 vis like diving in milk. had my computer pressed into my mask just to see it. Bring a light, she's pretty dark too. nothing like doing a deco stop and you can't tell where up is! Oh yeah, lots of big lions main jelly's too. They seemed to mostly be in the soup.

Hi all, thanks for all the responses. I've got at least one buddy lined up and we plan to be there at 10:00. Hope to see others there as well!

I'm picking up my tanks at 10ish.. should be there between 11-12ish, hehe

edit: nm, woke up really congested due to allergies despite taking Claratin. No diving for me today. :(

Last edited:
Porteau Cove was pretty good today
at 40 feet it was 20 feet for sure..
Bit of current when the tide was coming back in,,,but saw tons of Nudi's today
SO if your ever looking Dustin for dive partners, my wife and I are always open to you joining us

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom