Restaurants

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 for New Especias
A bit pricy by Cozumel standards, but Bucannos is one of the finer restaurants you will ever find for food and ambiance. Last Friday had excellent meals for 4, including Filet Mignon, with tip about $200.

Dave Dillehay

We have been coming to Cozumel for many (many!) years, and a lot of our faves are no mas, so we need to expand our short list. We have La Choza, Pancho’s, La Perlita, El Moro, Kondesa, Conchita del Caribe, and Casa Cuzamil. What would you add?
Noventa y Tres down by the Blue Angel is really good. Laura is the owner and many of the things she makes are from family recipes. The chicken mole enchiladas are crazy good and all three of her home made salsas kick butt. La noventa y tres Cozumel - Google Suche

Try Azul Madera. It’s almost across the street from Especias (also a great choice). Great food beautiful garden seating as well as indoor air condtioned space. Great menu, delicious food. Inicio | Azul Madera
We also love Serenos. Great view with a great menu.

When I am craving pizza in Coz, my favorite place is Ohana, owned by long-time Blue Angel DM, Mateo. I do not drink at all, but I am told the peanut butter tequila he serves is really good.

When I am craving pizza in Coz, my favorite place is Ohana
  • My favorite Pizza is at Torino's (all their food is pretty good)
  • Fantastic Empanada's at CheYucas
  • Fantastic breakfast and smoothies at Cafe de Isla
  • Tzalam has great Mexican, decent BBQ and stiff drinks
  • Rock'n Java should get more attention for just good basic food

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom