Restaurants in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Besides my earlier suggestions (La Cocay, Primas, La Veranda), I would have to agree that Panchos backyard is pretty cool. I would eat there for lunch. I do suggest to NOT try to down two of their large margaritas... My wife and I did, and WOW... I agree with all the suggestions above. Cozumel has very good restaurants, and I am a very tough critic of restaurants.
Enjoy!
:guitar:

Also, if Tim Ingersoll or DocViking suggest it, it is a must do. I got a lot of good advice from their posts.
Make sure to visit La Veranda though...

mediakzar once bubbled...
Here is a summary of places we ate at in May/June 03. We have a more extensive list with more detail at http://www.mxtravel.com/cozumel/cozumel_restaurants.html

We had dinner on the patio in front of El Turix on the night of the lunar eclipse and had a great view of the event.

I watched it from the courtyard at Pancho's. Heavy sigh. Wish I were there right now...

Sorry you had a bad experience at Santiago's. My experience was very different (better), and I was there at about the same time.

the sharkman once bubbled...
Also, if Tim Ingersoll or DocViking suggest it, it is a must do. I got a lot of good advice from their posts.
Make sure to visit La Veranda though...

Ditto on the two kings of information..........and La Veranda. The caribbean jerk chicken was out of this world as was the pineapple shrimp.

.. they cook the mole where it's so tender, the meat just fall off the bone!...yummm!..
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom