Restaurants in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajen

Reaction score
Looking for suggestions on good restaurants to try while we are in Coz. My husband and I love Mexican food, although I am sure
it will be different then what we get in the US. My husband is
also looking for a good reasonably price seafood restaurant
to go to that also has non-seafood items (I have this weird
thing where I don't like seafood at all! I enjoy swimming with
the fish but not eatting them. :)
One other thing, he loves grouper and would like to know where
to go for good grouper.

Thanks!

Use your search function under Mexico for Rest in Coz. There are many posts with reviews and favorites available.

Although it's certainly not what it's famous for, the food at Carlos-n-Charlie's is actually quite good. I'll have to find the list of some of the other places that I've eaten there for you.

Best Italian Food = Guido's

Great lunches at low prices:
Casera Comida Tonita's up the street from La Choza
Chaballito's (sp?) on Avenida 10
Jessy's right next to La Choza
El Morritto III on Calle 6

Lots of other choices but those are the best that we found, and most were recommended to us by locals.

Wristshot

La Veranda was our favorite. Awesome patio. Go there. Also go to La Cocay. Prima Pasta is probably the most popular, and is awesome. If you go to those three, you will not be dissapointed.

:guitar:

Try the Mahi Mahi Fajitas at La Choza restaurant. It was the food highlight of our trip there last month.:shades:

..and the absolute best frozen margarita ever, go to El Capi Navenante. Their grouper fillet with mushrooms is really good, and if you go you GOTTA havbe bananas flambae. They prepare it at your table. It's quite the floor show and it is absolutely delicious!

My vote is for Primas. We ate there the day we got to Cozumel and again the evening we left last month. I sampled everyones dinners and all was awesome! It's a little north of Carlos and Charlies on the corner of 5th Ave and Rosada Salas near 'Michelles' dive center and 'Pro Dive'. They have homemade pastas and breads. You sit outside on a rooftop.

for something a little different while you are in mexico try the french quarter. the food and service isb greeat. some highlight are the all you can eat ribs, my personal best is 3 racks, any of the fish but the gruoper and the mahi mahi are great, steaks and crayfish ettouffee. mike and mike jr there will take good care of you

If there was an award for most common thread I think this one would be it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom