Repost: Standard Smilies...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need to get in touch with Trucker Girl.... this is great for her! :D

TG is famous too.... she gets around you know! :D (Not THAT way... sheesh!):14:

Oh... and the surface beanie! This is how a new buddy can ID her at a quarry. When she is out of the water, the surface beanie goes on! There's lots of people from this board that have seen us talk about the surface beanie, and they've approached her at a site and asked if she was Trucker Girl! Very cool, huh!

Attachments

• trucker girl.gif
    trucker girl.gif
    44.8 KB · Views: 53
  • surface beanie.gif
    surface beanie.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 55
Honest opinion on smilies that should be dropped from the primary list (as in, the smilies you don't have to hit the "more" button to find...)...

:shakehead

When someone uses it it really fosters hurt. I know, I know. We're all adults here. But that smilie is painful when someone uses it in regards to YOU! IMO it should require effort to use- rather than being right there for the ease of taking!

I'm not actually an adult, btw. I'm a trucker. Which means I know how to whine and complain like a big dog! Or, like a two-year-old. Your choice.

trucker girl:
Aaaaahahhahahah! Cool! Yeah, I get around... quit spreading rumors, would ya! Or El will need to make a special "stalker" smilie for you (and eckybay- hahahahahahha).

Hey, TG... I just added some more to the post above yours... it's... it's... THE SURFACE BEANIE!!! :rofl3: :D

Yup... I included a story, and we all know that you approve.... so, how about a :truckergirl: with the surface beanie?

or :tgbeanie:

almitywife:
oh i like the dandy don smiley!!!

can we have that as a : dandydon: smiley???
How cute, and when I saved it to my HD, it already had my name on it.... :lol2:

I like it....

Attachments

• dandy don.gif
    dandy don.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 69
Oh, what about this one...?
smilies-1727.png

Or...
smilies-1729.png

Back
Top Bottom