Repost: Standard Smilies...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DropBears. we have had a number of Dropbear attacks. You will find the Dropbear repellents include Aeroguard.and Vegemite. both work very well. No photo has ever been taken of a dropbear , so it is thought that a camera works as a good repellent also

El Orans:
I do expect y'all to post the image here if you want to add a smiley...

Awww, shucks El... we thought that you, ummm... designed them... and worked miracles... and stuff!:eyebrow:

On a serious note (cause we all know how important the right smiley can be)... Do you mean you want a code or just a picture? If you want a code... then I'll give up now! LOL

I do stuff, that's all...

Well... I've done a search for a stalker smiley, but no luck. What about a smiley that is similar to something that we already have... but holding a sign that says "Stalker"?

Well... here's a couple ideas...

Attachments

• blahblahblah.gif
    blahblahblah.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 69
  • EvilLaugh.gif
    EvilLaugh.gif
    8 KB · Views: 68
Look at the last one... I found Dandy Don's hat!

Attachments

• crab.gif
    crab.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 85
  • blahblah.gif
    blahblah.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 76
  • nanananabooboo.gif
    nanananabooboo.gif
    26.3 KB · Views: 93
  • scuba.gif
    scuba.gif
    36.5 KB · Views: 35
  • snorkel.gif
    snorkel.gif
    44 KB · Views: 39
  • dandy don.gif
    dandy don.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 66
Personal smilies require a really good story and must always be approved by the person whose name it will be given...

erparamedic:
Do you mean you want a code or just a picture? If you want a code... then I'll give up now! LOL
Just the image.

El Orans:
Personal smilies require a really good story and must always be approved by the person whose name it will be given...

Just the image.
what do you mean by a really good story??? DD's hat is famous and i'll ask him if its ok

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom