Report from Turkey :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert,

Those cave dwellings are amazing. I absolutely love your hotel! It would be awesome to live in a place like that!

You look so happy with your girl. It's great to see! But selfishly, I can't wait till I have my dive buddy back :D!

Robert,

Those cave dwellings are amazing. I absolutely love your hotel! It would be awesome to live in a place like that!

You look so happy with your girl. It's great to see! But selfishly, I can't wait till I have my dive buddy back :D!

I know what your saying... my gills are drying up right now! It looks like we may not get in the water this weekend after all ahhhhh....

I know what your saying... my gills are drying up right now! It looks like we may not get in the water this weekend after all ahhhhh....

Awwee.

Good news - I think I found a place in Monterey over Christmas term break where dive buddies can crash (will know next weekend), so plenty of diving soon! I hope you are still up for diving weekdays! I'm planning a pretty absurd diving binge :D!

No worries about missing a few days of diving. Enjoy your gal!!! We'll rehydrate your gills plenty as soon as you are back!! :D

I have to admit that I'm kinda glad you are gone durring my finals crunch :wink:.

It looks like Erik has been able to get in the water a bit too he shot me a cool video from Butterfly the other day. Diving during the week will be great! I need to get as much in the water time as possible

It looks like Erik has been able to get in the water a bit too he shot me a cool video from Butterfly the other day. Diving during the week will be great! I need to get as much in the water time as possible

I have a few week day partners lined up, but I'll buddy with you as much as you want :D :D! Of course our team comes first! It will be great whenever the three of us can get together! Lets make it happen :D!

Do you have the link to Erik's video?

Hey, Robert

What a fantastic adventure. It is amazing to actually walk in history instead of reading about it. Hope you get some diving in while you're there.

I wish you the best.

Wow,

Robert, I was really amazed by your cave hotel, just amazing!! I was trying to find Frodo, as I felt I was watching Lord of the Rings on Scubaboard... :)

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom