replacement watch strap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cpalerm

Reaction score
Hello!

I recently purchased a Hyper-Aqualand watch, and already logged a couple of dives with it...
But, I'm not comfortable with the strap it comes with. I've seen references to the Waterborne strap and others, but I have not been able to find a place where to purchase one or something similar here in the USA.
Any pointers? I want to stay away from overseas dealers, as shipping will most likely end up being more than the cost of the strap itself.
thanks!
Cesar

If you're still looking for one- Diversdiscount.com has the Waterborne watch straps too- I think for $12.95. I ordered mine from there....

Again an old thread, but it comes up in a search, so I figured I would add some info here.

Waterbourne straps "Used to be good" but the quality of webbing they use now is pretty crappy.
If your in the states try a Maratrac Extreme Zulu, of if you not scared of overseas companies I think mine are the absolute best you can buy.
the price also includes the shipping, so there is nothing extra to pay.
"http://www.tibby-adapters.com"

Just look around your area for 'NATO-style' watch straps. They're becoming quite popular and easily available nowadays. Same thing as the 'Waterbourne', but without the scuba-related price increase...

Waterborne 100%!!! I have 2 watches and use them on both. They have the proper sizes coupled with the security that if a watch pin breakes free the other side will still hold it on. I have one that I have used since 2000. I will not use anything else.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom