Repairing seals on Pinnacle dry suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Am trying to find an address to send my Pinnacle dry suit in for new neck and wrist seals. My Pinnacle wasn't "custom-made" and I have long arms (but have a medium-tall suit), so want longer wrist seals if possible. Also, when I bought the suit in MN it was for cold water diving in Lake Superior (35-40 degrees) so had rings put on the wrist seals and used dry suit gloves. Now that I've moved to AZ and will be diving mostly CA coastal waters in my dry suit, I want the rings off and will use wet gloves. Any one got an easy way to take them (rings) off? And, alas, I stupidly cut off too much of the neck seal :)redface: ) and need a new one put on (I've been using a neoprene neck "cuff" to add thickness to my neck seal, and that seems to have worked, but I'd rather not have to cope with the "cuff" when suiting up etc.) I don't trust myself to replace the seals, tho I hear it can be done..... would rather have a professional do it. I can't seem to find on the Pinnacle website any info about where to send the suit for repairs, etc. And I've heard DUI will repair any dry suit but can't seem to find their address for repairs either. Am heading to San Diego this coming Friday to dive (using a rental dry suit) and would like to know if anyone knows of a place there I could bring my suit for professional service... Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom