Renting Gear - Best Dive Op that has good gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We live in Northern California so despite my love for diving, it is always a longer trip.
We need to rent BC/Reg ...

Not sure if anyone else has rented gear .. which Dive Op has the best rental gear.

Thanks in advance.
Your question is phrased as if there were only 3 or 4 ops on the island. There are over a hundred, so no one in here has any idea.

There are over a hundred, so no one in here has any idea.
Made me laugh out loud........but true.

As @MMM indicated, there's probably not anyone who has the experience to answer this question. I would say everyone who has responded all use their own gear. I'll share a couple of things from the spreadsheet that MMM referred to: Finding a (Best) Dive Op in Cozumel Post #60 has the latest spreadsheet.

* All of the dive ops I researched rent gear
* Deep Blue Cozumel rents both ScubaPro and AquaLung
* Dive House rents ScubaPro
* As @ReefHound indicated, Dive With Martin has free rental and weight integrated BCDs
* Julio Kin and Jungle Divers rent AquaLung
* Scuba Tony Has weight integrated BCDs
* Scuba With Alison includes a computer
* As @jbjclj indicated, Tres Pelicanos rents ScubaPro

If my memory is correct, TripAdvisor is more likely to have a review that includes something about the rental gear an op uses (good, bad, new, old) although brands were rarely, if at all, mentioned. A lot of first time and newer divers seem to post on TA.

Back
Top Bottom