Renee visiting Miami April 3-8, any buddys out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Renee and Guy are coming down from SC for a conference in Miami. I am diving with Ocean Safari in Miami on Sunday, April 3rd as part of the conference but we have spaces available on the boat at a pretty good rate.

I hope that the weather will let me dive the rest of the week either off the beach or maybe another boat dive one of the days. If anyone is looking to dive that week and needs a buddy let me know.

Are none of my old buddies diving anymore? Or has a mere three years made me a "who's Renee?"
I was hoping someone would be looking to do a beach or Blue Heron dive with me that week.

Hi Renee! Just saw this. Funny, I was thinking about you this week....
Anyways, would love to join ya for some shore diving, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday?

Either day would be great! Send me a message with your phone number and I will return with mine. Will be great to see you!

Too bad the conference is on Sunday.. Ginnie Springs megadive is that weekend. :)

Renee, I'd love to meet up for a drink or something. I have to have my foot operated on again and I'll be sitting out the entire month of April.

That's a bummer! But I would love to see you. I'll send you my phone number and let's try to get together one day during the week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom