Removing items from the USS Oriskany (interesting dilemma)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went ahead and emailed Sleppy, pointing out his errors along with his posting. Then I told him I reported him to the FWCC. I kept it professional.

Go ahead. Call me a tattletale. I can take it.

I'm usually a pretty laid back guy, but this just got to me on so many levels.

Good for you OD. The problem with taking things is that it's not only illegal but you are taking away from all the diver yet to dive the big O. Items like that control board add to the enjoyment of a dive. Thanks for stepping up.

Thanks for your help OD..........

Oriskany Divemaster:
I went ahead and emailed Sleppy, pointing out his errors along with his posting. Then I told him I reported him to the FWCC. I kept it professional.

Go ahead. Call me a tattletale. I can take it.

I'm usually a pretty laid back guy, but this just got to me on so many levels.

:yelclap: :yelclap: :yelclap:

Thank you OD!!

If no one acts, it will not only continue, it will accelerate.

...ok Perrone, you win...could you and your friends please get off the dogpile now, as I am having trouble breathing.....thank you...

....think I'm gonna move....

I emailed Capt Tim and got a really strong email response. He said that the story posted was not accurate. I asked him to come on the board and let his side be known. I don't think he has but there is so much here I couldn't read the whole thing again. Regardless, it was wrong. AND it makes me sad!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom