Remember Jeff Reitz (OC)??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who could forget him. Saw his post about this on Facebook (he's a friend). Of course now we know why he isn't diving much this year!

I have been wanting to contact Jeff Reitz--sent him two e mails with no response.

Is there a better way to contact him? Telephone nmber???

SDM

Max--that was the e mail address I used-- no reponse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Underwater connection to Disney Land...

Many years ago --many many years ago I was one of the few LA Co UW instructors in OC--Actually I was the third LA County UW instructor in OC--This was before NAUI and about 10 years before PADI.

Disney Land needed to train Disney Land personnel as divers for the then new submarine ride. I was chosen and trained several groups over the years...Latter when I was instructing an ADP at Orange Coast College a number of Disney Land Divers attended my classes.

For many years I had free entrance to the park for me and my family any time I wanted to attend...
My children over dosed on Disney Land-especially during the warm summer months..

But that was a long long time ago
sdm

Disneyland could sell me a lifetime pass and make out like a bandit... last time I was there was in 1964!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom