Rejuvenating the Cool Vintage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EdEng

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Rejuvenating the Classic Scubapro 109.

Full customization with a "Satin Matte Chrome & Blue" outlook.

PicsArt_09-25-11.33.21.jpg

PicsArt_09-25-11.37.36.jpg

As per my usual posting, it is for sharing purposes only.

Some might like it, some might not... But all comments & critics are welcome.

*Am sorry for not being able to share the process of how I did them. Thank you all for the kind understanding.

Photoshop?

Not photoshop.
They're real units which I rebuilt & customized them.

Rejuvenating the Classic Scubapro 109.

Full customization with a "Satin Matte Chrome & Blue" outlook.

View attachment 683944

View attachment 683945

As per my usual posting, it is for sharing purposes only.

Some might like it, some might not... But all comments & critics are welcome.

*Am sorry for not being able to share the process of how I did them. Thank you all for the kind understanding.

Where on Earth do acquire all the pristine regulators from to start the process?
I only have one old regulator that is close to this 'as new' if not new state, and I bought that one from a member on here, all mine are have [let's call them] 'battle scars'.
Not so pretty.

Where on Earth do acquire all the pristine regulators from to start the process?
I only have one old regulator that is close to this 'as new' if not new state, and I bought that one from a member on here, all mine are have [let's call them] 'battle scars'.
Not so pretty.
They can be metal finished out if they have any dings in the front bezel cover. A talented metal worker can ping those out with a hammer and dolly.

They can be metal finished out if they have any dings in the front bezel cover. A talented metal worker can ping those out with a hammer and dolly.

Ok, now if I tried that [a no talent metal worker] it would have more dings than a golf ball.
Should have seen my effort at welding.:oops:

Not so pretty.

Majority of the ones I acquired are in good shapes & I do have a few that needs a lil bit of works. Minor dings & scratches.

It's the customization works that take a lot time, patience & effort.

Back
Top Bottom