Regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am happy with the performance of my Apek TX50 regs and don't notice any reduction in breathing resistance at depth.

All are supplied from the factory ready for use with mixtures up to EAN40 and can easily be oxygen cleaned if you want to use higher percentage mixes.

Almost all quality regs come from the factory ready for up to EAN40, and can be O2 cleaned for pure O2 with the exception of some of the regs made of titanium. I'm assuming you have not taken a nitrox class yet, as these things should have been covered in a basic nitrox class. May I ask what type of diving are you currently doing, and what reg do you use now?

ScubaPro Mk25 or Mk16 1st Stages

ScubaPro S600, G250, 550 Primary

ScubaPro R380 Backup

Great regs, all you will ever need.

I'm going to say it........................

POSEIDON JETSTREAM
For depth and breathing well, NEVER, leave home with out them !
Wreck/Tec

Divex is good if you vant lot's of gas.

Dingo once bubbled...
Divex is good if you vant lot's of gas.

That's a new one to me. Is that a European brand? Who is the parent company?

ElectricZombie once bubbled...
ScubaPro Mk25 or Mk16 1st Stages

ScubaPro S600, G250, 550 Primary

ScubaPro R380 Backup

Great regs, all you will ever need.

Good choices. I would go with the MK16 as it has one less failure point (no swivel). You could also
use a R190 for back up (same as R380) but cheaper.:D

Terry

I like my Zeagle Flathead VI / ZX and my Scubapro MK25 / S600. Both of these have been good breathers at depth.

All regs mentioned will do you good, but my vote would have to go to the ATX200, but any of the Apeks regs will work. They're also not as expensive as Scubapro, if that's a concern.

Thomas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom