Regulator Technician Training - Summer 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a list of all of the tools you bought and where (links) please?
I've spoken with Landon about having a page on the Deep 6 website for sources of tools needed to service Deep 6 regs. It would not cover all tools for all reg manufacturers obviously, but it would be useful for you.

It would not be in a separate document as that document would have to be revised. A webpage is the best place, as people could report a broken link and I can then find where the item is available and have Landon update the website. Feel free to contact @LandonL for when this goes live.

I've spoken with Landon about having a page on the Deep 6 website for sources of tools needed to service Deep 6 regs. It would not cover all tools for all reg manufacturers obviously, but it would be useful for you.

It would not be in a separate document as that document would have to be revised. A webpage is the best place, as people could report a broken link and I can then find where the item is available and have Landon update the website. Feel free to contact @LandonL for when this goes live.
In the deep six service manual it references tools and sources for the nonstandard tools.

In the deep six service manual it references tools and sources for the nonstandard tools.
Yes it does and it is a matter of time before some of the links will be broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom